HOW TO SEAL YOUR DRYCAST PAVER WITH PREMIER GLOSS SEALER ?
1. Ensure the pavers have been cleaned or acid washed and swept. Use only Premier Acid Wash if required.
2. Ensure pavers are “bone” dry including all the joints.
3. Ensure all joints have been grouted with Premier sweep in Grout as per label instructions.
4. Apply first coat of sealer very evenly with a 12-14mm Nap paint roller.
5. Be sure to remove shoes or boots before applying sealer to avoid risk of marking.
6. Once first coat is dry (15-60 minutes, depending on air temperature) then apply second coat.
7. Allow to cure for 48 hours before using your patio or drive.
8. Please read all label instructions before sealing your pavers.